Thinking about Me!!!  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in ,

I just wish that on mornings I can wake up sure of me and my relationships. Or could that just be hearing "I'm thinking about you" ringing out at a specific time each morning while I AM asleep. I wish I could wake up on the morning and not question where I'm going but just revel in the joy that I am here. But it doesn't happen like that. There's always little things that makes me question what level I'm at and where things are heading. Do you ever get there or are things always trying to get there?

I have decided to take it half day by half day. So I'm up fighting the good fight for another half day.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 20, 2008 at 9:07 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment