Happy New Year!!  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

So it's 2008. And I'm quite happy to have rung in the year with my family. Even though we may have been on the road at 12. We were heading though to out Jewel to celebrate the new year in style. Though there was some stress before about the tickets, and getting them and where we wanted to go, I actually enjoyed going out and having some fun all dressed up and among adults whose main purpose was to have clean fun.

So with 2008 in full swing I start a new year, with new experiences. I hope that I really am able to look back on 08 and say "It was a good Year" and hopefully this year will be a life changing year.

To all have a PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!!!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 2, 2008 at 9:49 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment