On setting the course  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in ,

I have started to recieve Rev Run's Words of Wisdom daily to my inbox. I watch his show a lot and always like to "hear" what he says at the end of his half hour. Even though we may think it's a script. His thoughts though are really encouraging and mind opening. I researched his old words and I ran into this one that seem to hit it home.

Good morning

You must set your goals and continue to adjust and fix it daily! I heard someone say that an air plane is off course 90 percent of the time and the pilot has to keep adjusting it over and over until it reaches its destination Im not sure if that's true but It made me think We must set our goals and continue to adjust until we reach our destination and goals. Stay on course!

God is Love
Rev Run


It seems like I am adjusting ALL the time. And I can't seem to see my destination. Not even the tip. I dunno. I'm ready to land my plane and start walking at my destination and enjoying it. But who's to say what is "destination". Life? Death? But I am trying to stay on course. Really trying. But some days it is sooo hard. So hard to keep focus. So hard to be fully encouraged to continue trying.


Another adjustment has been made and I hope that I can finally see some sort of destination soon.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 15, 2008 at 10:16 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment