Who am I??  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

If someone asked me that question I probably would not be able to answer. Who am I really? I would probably just say I'm Renee Jorja Robley called an array of "sweet names" ranging from Ren, Penze, Penz, Renze, RenzePenze, Reno, Robs and some others just derogatory lol.

If I was asked to describe myself the list would probably include:

  • I am happy go lucky most of the times.
  • I depend on my friends and trust them a lot.
  • I'm always hungry and always willing to try new food.
  • I have to prove my point down to the last bone.
  • I love to plan (I am the ultimate planner).
  • I would note that I am terribly afraid of disappointments.
  • I am ALWAYS sarcastic, lol. It keeps people on their toes.
  • I have great leadership qualities. My friends can attest to that. I lead their lives and all then inform them.
  • My anger is TERRIBLE. It takes me a while to get angry but when I do, there's no turning back.
  • I am a carnival freak. When the season rolls around there is one goal ALONE.
  • I have a nasty tongue. I don't use a lot of obscenities but I can skin a cat in perfect English.
  • I am a very quite private person.
  • I hate to be woken up. That is the ultimate cuss action right there. And what is the worse is waking me to ask me "If i not going to work" Steupsssssssss

I'm also rude, crass, lacking tact, dependable, loving, funny, moody, determined, computer obsessed, shoe loving, always ready to take a nap and passionate.

I sometimes ask my friends what words they would use to describe me. Rude always seems to come up. But I don't think I'm rude, I'm just open/truthful/smart mouthed. And they love me like that. They know that they're getting my most honest answer and though sometimes I may not be able to "put it over nicely" they know exactly what I mean.

I hate beating around the bush and majority of the times I answer you're getting exactly what I mean. My dad says I'm belligerent. I think once I got insipid. Do those two words together mean "warmonger" Lmao... I got that once too.

But I'm me. You see me you get me. Sometimes people don't get it. The ones that do know that I am as passionate about them as they are about me. They know that I am reliable as a friend.

They know that there is only one Renee Jorja Robley!!

This entry was posted on Thursday, January 3, 2008 at 8:21 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment