Bring it on!!!  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

I am so excited for December to get here. 2008 has been my Murphy Law year. What can go wrong has. It really has been some emotionally filled months to the highest level and I'm ready for it to be over with and heading into a hopefully better year of 2009. 2009 I have a loooot of plans that I want to accomplish or put into motion. 2008 has changed me a lot. I look at things much differently. My expectations have changed, my goals have adjusted. Who I am has changed a lot. And though negative things have had to be experienced for the changes, I'm glad for the changes. Don't get me wrong, who I am hasn't really changed. I refuse to change how I am just because it has prbably caused me some pain. I love how I am. But I have had to adjust how I am to some people to save my own sanity and survive. Some people just don't deserve the full me.

2008 has been a "show yuh colours" year. I've truly seen what people are really made up of. If someone offered me to do over 2008 to get somethings changed, I wouldn't do it though. I'm quite happy that I gained this knowledge about the people I can count on in my life, how they feel about me, and feel about other people. Lol.

So I have some more weeks of school before we get into December. And you can't tell how excited I am for that. How my blood rushes just thinking about it..lol. I pray everyday that '09 is an improvement for me with so many things. I honestly think that it can't get any worse emotionally and I pray it doesn't physically. But lord knows I'm ready for '09. Graduation and all and who knows where the wind is going to blow me after that. I hope it is to a happy place.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 22, 2008 at 10:47 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment