I hate Florida...  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

for the simple fact that I don't get to do anything I would like to do. Steups. Yunno how long I want to go take a drive down to south beach. In fact I was giving the sweet talk that I was gonna get that opportunity when I returned in July but as usual Penze does get push in the back corner.

What I really hate about it is that things are going on that I would like to do. Not even partying. Miami fashion week was last week and I would have loved to be down there. But, who I was going with and how was I going? Steups. I dunno how I'm suppose to just sit here and watch everyone aound me do their thing and I suppose to be happy about it.

My time soon come though. Somebody will wanna do things with me SOON!! :-)

This entry was posted on Saturday, October 25, 2008 at 9:45 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment