Off with my Head!!  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

Jeez it's been a while hasn't it? School had been so busy for its last week. I had exams, assignments and assignments. Steups. I was so tired and excited that last week. Then I realised that they shortened our time off to one week steups. But I still had master plans in the works so I was excited.

The excitement has been short lived though. Shadowed by me being sick. I've had a headache since Tuesday. Today is what? I don't have normal headaches. My head hurts, I'm nauseous. Noise, smell intensifies. No it's not a migraine. Been there done that. My migraines disappear after a day of heavy medication and sleep. These other headaches, takes DAYS to go. I can't eat because nothing stays down. I wasted a whole meal of Olive Garden yesterday watching it swirl down the toilet after my date with the bowl. AGAIN!! I'm hungry and I can't eat. I've taken 3 days straight of pain killers which has started to affect my stomach. I've had 6 bottles of ginger ale, a box of ginger tea and 100 prayers for God to take my head but leave my brains. I'm heading on a little vacation and all the excitement is overshadowed by the fact that this nagging headache is STILL here and NOT easing up. I can't take anymore medication. I will be overdosing so I just have to sit here and continue through day four and hope that this eases up and try to enjoy things as much as I can.

And I am leaving everything behind. This trip is to be a refresh me time. No phone, no lappy (dies). So have a good weekend folks, and a good next week. I come back in full flow of things when i return. School starts back and Miami carnival. Yea me!! I pray that this headache goes with a change of location. With my luck I'll be back headless!!

This entry was posted on Thursday, October 2, 2008 at 11:18 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 Rambles

I know exactly how you feel, I've had a headache since last week myself but have not been taking anything for it. I figure it will pass on its own...eventually...right before my head explodes.

October 2, 2008 at 11:45 AM

de vacation will cure all ...

ENJOY! :-)

October 2, 2008 at 12:10 PM

Post a Comment