Uh Hmm  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

I have so much to say, I don't even know how to say it or where to start. But I need to get things out. Someway, somehow to someone sometime. Sigh

But I'm looking forward to this week since it is my last week of school for a bit. BIT = 2 weeks. And by all records all my hard work is going to pay off and keep my GPA PERFECT *crosses fingers*. And I plan to celebrate this weekend in some form. I also need to get some mace. or pepper spray...lol... a girl alone needs protection from weirdos at wee hours in the morning, even if they professing love. lol!

The past weekend was eventful for the most part. Friday being quite an opener for me and has lead me to rethink how I do a lot of things. Lyfe eh, it just throws you curve balls over and over. Just as you ready to settle down to something comfortable, something comes and punches a hole in your theory.

This entry was posted on Sunday, September 21, 2008 at 7:59 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment