Yippee  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in ,

After all the studying and stressing, and people ignoring me on msn because they want me to study. After all the good luck texts, and prayers and wishes and hugs and kisses. To turn around to get smiles and words of congratulations, and hugs and kisses and a freaking A+ in the hardest exam we had in Sys Admin to date. I'm ecstatic. I was sooo stressed out before that my friends had to calm me down on my way to the exam. Yesterday didn't even start out good and I was worried. But I kicked myself in the ass to get up and atleast work on this. Besides everything else that is going on around me, I was not going to let school get to that level.

Seeing the grade, hearing the congrats even from my teacher who thought everyone was going to get a C. Watching those bitches cheat like there was no tomorrow and the still didn't pass. Twas a good night last night. Well till he decided to keep us there after a two hour exam to go through more dam chapters. 1 more huge exam to go and I'll be able to run a windows server 2k3 environment. Did I mention they just introduced Windows Server 2008??? Uggghhhh

This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 10, 2008 at 12:49 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 Rambles

Aye CONGRATS Penze! :-) .... ah was really wonderin whey yuh was!

September 10, 2008 at 1:27 PM

Congratulations!!!

See hard work and perserverance pays off

September 10, 2008 at 1:28 PM

Thanks guys... scene girl work in mi behind. Now I have a 10 page paper to write on something meent know bout....pressha

GB you sound like a mommy dey wit dem words...lol

September 10, 2008 at 2:27 PM

seee? Cheaters never win...winners ...blah blah blah you know the rest. Them cheaters could have at least gotten a C.
Toldja id be worth it!! YAY! Rum runners on me...

its a liquid...you can DRINK it!! bwww

September 10, 2008 at 4:03 PM

Post a Comment