She Devils  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

Boy women are some EVIL creatures I tell you. They have the will power of lions when you see they want to do something especially if it's something devious. It's because of females I am weary of online communities. I've had some incidents on myspace, where females starting acting out. I have been banned from that site, unbanned then I decided to just leave. Less drama for me. Plus with the introduction of facebook where most of my friends were, I was happy. Tom could kiss it.

But like my facebook has become blighted too. I made sure and set up my facebook so that only people I know can see me and have the option of adding. If I don't know you or if we aren't friends then you get ignored. I didn't join crackbook to make friends, I was there to reconnect. Anyways, it was easy when it was just limited to schools. Now that it's open to everyone the crazies have come out.

In the past two weeks I have had a plethora of friend requests who have gotten a plethora of "Who are you?" messages. I give them the benefit of he doubt because I know my memory is shoddy and they may be able to make my limited profile list. I've gotten responses, non responses and rude responses. One memorable response was from a girl who's name sounded familiar but I was unsure. I sent the customary message and her response was "You were ahead of me in school, but we don't talk". Ignored. The other experience is what has me writting this today.

A young lady sends me a request. We have NO friends in common, her name is NOT familiar, neither is her face. So I send my generic message., to which her response is: "Are you So by So's girlfriend?" Ah gosh... here we go again. My response, cause I so dam fass,"No I am not". She responds and our little convo continues, because I fass and like to see how things go,..lol

She Devil: Oh. I saw you in some pics with So by So on myspace and I heard you were his girlfriend.
Me: I am in pics with a lot of people
SD: Ok. Well I thought you were his girl friend so I wanted to let you know that So by So and I are hanging out.
Me: (This chick is HILARIOUS). Ok well I'm extremely happy for you guys. But why you wanted to add me anyway if I was So by So girlfriend.
SD: Just so that I could see what you look like.
Me: Rofl... you well fass. Ok... Sorry try another chick in his pics and see if that's his gf.

I tell you. I have some kind of gene that attracts the weirdos. How she get my name though? I wonder if she searched Myspace first. I have no intention of getting banned from facebook too. Lol. They'll have my picture up on the internet soon saying "Cannot register".

I waiting on So by So though. My friends can't ban me. TRUST ME!! The truth always set people free. Lol. I must give chick her props though.

This entry was posted on Sunday, August 31, 2008 at 4:51 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 Rambles

Girl! Men not easy either, I get all sorts of friend requests on Facebook it just as bad as Myspace now in some aspects. Athough one girl I let on turn out to be a freak and may and I suspect may have actually been a man pretending to be a girl. Hugh knockers though

August 31, 2008 at 5:37 PM

Why she want to see what you look like if she already tell u she saw pics of you on Myspace. Did you notice how scarce my page is recently. Customized a whole lost of ish.....Mad people I tell you!

September 2, 2008 at 1:09 PM

Post a Comment