End and Beginning  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in ,

So one of my classes end today. It was a good one. Very hectic and up to this point I have an A in the class. This last week's project and discussion took me a while to get to though. I think I will loose points off of my 50 points for discussion for telling another classmate to mind his own business he's not my teacher. This won't be the first time, but they are SO annoying. I cannot stand students who think they know everything because they have experience. Ugghh. And you encounter a lot of those types with my online class since a lot of them are army people who have worked their military field. And we know that the US Army is top of the line with technology.

The individual assignment I was not feeling though. Out of the 125 marks I just need 100 to keep my grade an A. So I hope he does that especially since I added a nice little note to me paper. Lmao! Well that does not take into mind me loosing marks AGAIN for having a none related discussion on the discussion board. Sigh.

A new class starts for me tonight too. And I hate it. Mind you the class has not really started yet. Anyone who knows me knows I HATE to talk. I am an observer and I could write 10 pages of BS for a paper if you want. When you want me to talk is another story. So with that in mind I thought taking a Speech class online would be "I tricked them" moment for me. Ha!! I should have known better with a school that as a feature to check papers against all papers submitted to schools all over the world for plagirism. So this Speech class really has me talking online to my class to present a paper. UGH. I HATE to talk. I talk quickly. My mind moves faster than my mouth and my mouth has to catch up and having braces gives me an additional lisp. And yunno you sound like a goon when using a mic. 3 strikes I'm out!!! Steups....

So from tomorrow I start to work on my speech!

This entry was posted on Sunday, August 24, 2008 at 8:09 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment