Yesterday...to... Today  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

Yesterday was a scary day for me.
I stepped out on a limb that has surely thrown my world into 360 degree change.
Yesterday I seemed to have super powers, and was strong and got through the day strong and determined.
Yesterday....

Today...
Is a whole different story.
Today
I am starting from ground zero. GROUND ZERO.
All boxed up, digging, searching, finding, looking, seeking
Today.. I fight!!
I fight the hurt, the tears, the lost dreams.

So as not to get too drawn into my world of doom, fear, and ache I started a new blog for that.
Something I hope that helps me through this rough period in my life day by day
And keep Lyfe for everything else (I hope other things happen cause things might be a bit slow on this side for a while).

This entry was posted on Sunday, August 24, 2008 at 12:07 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment