What kills me...  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

are the days when I'm lonely. It really sucks. I try to spread my work out so that I'm as busy as possible so that my mind doesn't realise I'm alone. Some days it works, other days, like today it doesn't. I talk to my mom about 10 times a day, because she knows I'm lonely and she tries to fill that void, but it doesn't always work, like today. What sucks is that she knows when it's not working, and it makes her so sad. Which gets me even more depressed.

Hopefully this weekend brings some activity into my life. Haven't had any thing fun done since I left Tobago in July. Pathetic huh? I almost got a 60% discount to stay at a five star hotel but hindsight warned me that I would be better off not taking that offer right now. But I'm looking forward to this weekend, I hope I don't get disappointed. But at this stage, I would expect that to happen to me. I'm in DOOM Stage right now anyway. Something good happens to me right now I'll be in shock.

This entry was posted on Thursday, August 28, 2008 at 9:02 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment