Movie List  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

I have a growing list of movies I want to see. I hardly get to see things that I want to. I'm still waiting got see Sex And The City, can you imagine? I either have to wait for it to come on to TV or decide to go to the movies by myself. Something I may really start doing during the day since I'm missing out on movies I want to see just because I have no company.

LakeView Terrace has a cast including Samuel L Jackson, Patrick Wilson (one white guy who I thnk is black) and Kerry Washington. In this movie, an LAPD officer named Abel Turner (Jackson) tries his best to get the interracial couple (Wilson and Washington) out of his neighbourhood. Wilson is a one man neighbourhood patrol and his antics and actions towards the couple forces them to fight back. That one comes out on the 19th of September.



A Family that Preys Together is the newest Tyler Perry movie. The cast includes CKathy Bates, Sanaa Lathan, Tyler Perry and a few others. The tagline for this movie is "The inner workings of two families--one upper-crust and the other working class--that become inextricably linked by scandal." So it's not a Madea movie but seems to still be looking at family, relationships and values. The movie takes two friends whose lives have been thrown into turmoil because of their kids extramarital affairs, unethical business practices and paternity secret. This one is out the 12 of September.



There is one other movie set to be out in September also that I am interested in seeing. It's bit of a mystery, drama movie where a couple seems to be controled by some person they don't know. It reminds me of the Phone Booth done a few years back. Still seems interesting though. I didn't get to catch the name.

This entry was posted on Thursday, August 28, 2008 at 9:13 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment