Thank you!!  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in ,

There are instances where you really know the people who are in your life. The ones that step up, sometimes in place of the people who suppose to step in. Those that regardless of what make sure that they step correct. Without some of those people I may not be writing this message this morning. I'm surely appreciative of my friends this morning for stepping up when I truly needed it. Life is a weird thing yes. So this song is dedicated to today and for going into a new week.



And I have decided that I am doing the extra effort to take care of myself. Everybody else has been doing it, what's wrong with me. I start today.

Have a great day folks!

This entry was posted on Sunday, August 31, 2008 at 10:34 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment