Im Hungry!!  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

I can't wait to have my own place so that I can have dinner parties. I keep seeing myself at my aunt's house in Plymouth, on the hill with about 8 friends, talking and eating. You should figure out by now that i LOVE to eat and I like to cook. But I don't like to cook "normal" things. Ask me to make some rice and peas and it will take me 3 hours to get up and do it. Ask me to make some duck in peanut sauce and I'm all hyped to go. I think I will be a chef in my next life and work at a top resort in the Caribbean. I would be famous for cooking GREAT meals and eating them in no time... lol. An avid fan of Iron Chef and Rachel Ray, I hope one day to be able to cook as easy as them.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 20, 2008 at 8:38 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment