Is it Fair...  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

... to give up what I WANT for what I'm getting?

-- to let someone give up on their dreams to fulfill my own?

... to give up my dreams so that someone else can fulfill theirs?

... that I keep crying for actions that I don't do?

-- that I keep getting the same actions that make me cry?

... for me to work so hard on something and for someone to just break it down or don't even try to work on it too?

... to not work and try to get all the dreams you have?

... is it fair to live your life the way someone else wants to?

... for me to give up what I want my life to be like?

This entry was posted on Saturday, August 23, 2008 at 4:02 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment