Pleasure and Pain  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in ,

112's album 112 is an old favourite of mine that I dug up a few weeks ago. This album is an emptiome of my life right now. My wants, my needs, my hopes, fantasies. And probably what I'll never get if I continue the way things are now lol. Listening to these songs makes me realise (though it's only in song) that some people do think of life and love like I do. And makes me think even more if I am suppose to give up what I want and how I want my life and the type of experiences I want to have just to be able to survive. Or do I go searching for my expectations? I understand that some things may be far fetched or out of my reach of happening but why must all of it be just dreams? Why must I be the one to not experience these things? Some people get to live how they want don't they? And I'm not even talking about material things. I don't think I can loose being the over caring, adventurous, loving, passionate girl that I am and I can't see me being me if I do.

Anyhoo... here's one of my songs for you!!

You always said you loved me
Though my mind's right now not sure
You've always been there for me
Though my heart never feels secure
Why can't you take a further step
To let me know you really care
Cuz now I'm feeling driven
Into a love that's not right there

[Chorus:]
Why do you make me feel this way
Feeling betrayed, feeling pushed away
Why do you make me feel so bad

Feeling so hurt, feeling so sad

What have I done to make you turn
I'm feeling so lost, I'm feeling so burned

If you really cared you'd make a change
So I could feel the pleasure and not the pain

After all I've said
You still have it set in your head
That you don't really care about me
Why can't you seem to believe
That I'm the only one for you
I gave all my love to you
And after all I've done for you
You never say that you love me
The way that I love you

[Chorus]

I feel all the pain, hurt so bad, feel so sad
It hurts so bad, it hurts so bad
I just can't take no more baby
make a change

So I can feel the pleasure and not the pain
- Pleasure And Pain, 112

This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 10, 2008 at 1:21 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment