I just threw up in my mouth!!  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in ,

Why do men do all they can to get with a woman; wine her and dine her. Then when they "get" her they forget all those things and treat the woman like leftovers, AND want to get upset when she starts to go to someone who wants to wine her and dine her?

Anyway I came to tell a story. So I happened to have to go to CVS for something. I AM a CVS and Walgreens junkie though. I can spend hours in those places. It relaxes me. But this story isn't about CVS and my habits.

A few days back Scene spoke about men and dey nastiness, then GirlBlue talk about women and dey nastiness. We wasn't too sure who was nastier: Women or de Men. But I feel I have the winner here.

As I mentioned I went to CVS the other night and parked the truck on the side in a spot that was in the light and in a clear space. It was almost 10 pm and is me one, I parking safe especially since I did not see any police around. I went into CVS spent my time then headed out. By the time I was out and heading to my vehicle, there was another vehicle parked face in (facing the main road too). And the vehicle was like bouncing a little. My thoughts were ok, music must be nice. I get to my van, open the door and jump up to sit. Habit I guess, made me look over. Well it would be down in this case because the van was taller than the car.

What do I see but Mr. Man and his hand and his PENIS having a party in his car. EWWWW!! I mean, real hot, sweaty party too eh. Like they both were inebriated. Mr man ent even realise I pass by and open mi door, party was too much for him. I pump mi starter, thank god I backed in , and pulled out.

I driving up the road so fast I coudda get a ticket. If the police had pulled me over I was telling them exactly what happened. But Mr. Mexican real good. You think he was in a desperate situation and just had to pull over? But why pull into a space that has a car already next to it when the rest of the parking lot was empty? Why face the road? Was he watching someone specific? Police usually at that CVS, where the hell they was tonight? Suppose Mr. Man had seen me and decided he wanted me to join the party? All kind of ideas pop up in my head.

So who really nastier though? You think a woman going to feel the urge and pull over by a CVS and have a party with her vagina? Doh kill me here!!!!!!!!!!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 17, 2008 at 5:48 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 Rambles

Anonymous  

Ewwww NASTY MAN. Girl he musbe was drunk fuh true? I dunno wat some of them does be thinkin nah, I see am man in a car on Cipriani Blvd, bright HOT SUN a Saturday mornin ... ah mean, wais da one?

September 17, 2008 at 7:06 PM

this is both gross and funny .... and the winner is .... MEN! .... they're definitely grosser! :-)

September 17, 2008 at 7:57 PM

what do you think we should call him??
the Mexi-Bater

or
the
Masturb-ican??

either way GROOOOOOOOSSSS

September 18, 2008 at 2:17 PM

LMFAO...

September 18, 2008 at 10:14 PM

Post a Comment