*Grabs Dress and Runs up to Podium*  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

Yeaaaa me... I got an award!!! The author of my laugh for the day blog: Scene presented me with a nice little thingie. You seeing it over there? All shiny. It's a Brilliant WebLog Award!! And it made me smile!! THANK YOU SCENE!!

Now I have to nominate 7 other blogs I think need to get this award (in no specific order):
1. She Reads and Writes
2. Laughing Gull
3. Trini Angie
4. Tears Dry on their own *wink*
5. Cranky Putz

I could only do five since my other 2 for my list Ranting and Ramblings and Wuzdescene already got awards!! Yeaaa!!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 17, 2008 at 5:48 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 Rambles

aye ah like two of your picks too ... she writes and she reads and angie .... dah pick 7 scene is ah jumbie ....

September 18, 2008 at 11:06 AM

Congratulations!! yayayay!!
Lets make Fuzzy Navels!!!

September 18, 2008 at 2:15 PM

wud ya believe im only now seeing this?!

my god im horrible

i started from scratch doh - feel free to send some love as i will be sending the same to u :)

August 21, 2010 at 2:19 PM

Post a Comment