Miami Carnival 2k8  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in ,

So Miami Carnival was a few weeks ago. I am still recovering. You would swear that I partied every night for all six nights eh. Lol. I'm not that much of a fete person really for carnival. I like the fetes yes but my main thing, my excitement, the ultimate experience for me is PARADE. So my excitement was to get on the road on Sunday and have a time.

But things weren't looming bright for me or us as the days were getting closer. I played with Vibrationzz in Oshun. And up to Saturday night no oshun costume was out for distribution. Having some proper breasts, I was concerned about how my bra was going to fit and with this dilema concerned that I had no time to get reinforcements. We got our costumes on Sunday morning. Preshha. And it was down to some serious doctoring. I hate real plenty things on my costume. I am a naked girl. I don't like things to scratch me, tickle me, get in my way. NOTHING. So with scissors in hand we adjusted bra, belt, panty... lol. We proper became last minute seamstresses. After the doing up and stuff we headed down to Miami to Jam on the road. A few delays and we eventually got with our band to have a time. Words cannot describe. This was a much needed release. MUCH NEEDED.

A good time was had on the road and here are the pics to show it..



This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 22, 2008 at 11:09 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment