For Me or not to BE!  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in , , ,


I sometimes wonder if I am a plus or a minus in people's lives. Some I think I am a plus others I think doesnt matter either way. Sometimes I wish I could walk out of some people's and see what their reactions would be. If they would realise that I do bring some dynamics to their lives that they truly need. Not that I want to think that people NEED me. But that they appreciate me being there.

I've felt unappreciated in people's lives before. And I left. And later when we rekindled they showed greater appreciation for me being there. But why does it have to become "lack of" for them to appreciate? Why take people for granted. And not everyone may be lucky enough to be rekindled with an friend or loved one to then show appreciation.

But I really wonder sometimes what is my worth to others and if loosing me would be worth it.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 25, 2008 at 8:33 PM and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 Rambles

Girl you say the darnest things ... and most times .... its the same darn things that float around in my head too :-)

June 26, 2008 at 10:04 PM

I'm glad. Well glad to realise is just not me alone.

June 27, 2008 at 12:32 AM

Post a Comment