Steups...  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

Why am I even bothering? Surely some people are not ready and I keep realising that more and more each day!

I got stood up tonight. It's nothing new though. I get that some way or the other from people. I'm not even really upset. I don't think I get to that anymore but I'm disappointed. I wish I had the effect on people to want to go the extra mile to make sure that they keep up their part of the bargain. But no, as usual, Renze would take whatever reason (excuse?) they would muster up. Because I'm nice like that.
It's ironic that I asked today "If I don't call you, you won't call me" and the answer was "No. I'll call you later". Well I better not hold my breathe. I'm not calling anyone back though. It's ironic that plans were made with me yet I'm the one who gets stood up. It's ironic that I was the one disrespected but yet I seem to be having to take the blame and fix the situation.
Steups, flickin waste ah time yes. Because this BS is just going to continue happening.

This entry was posted on Sunday, June 29, 2008 at 2:04 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment