In Tribute to Yesterday!!!  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

Im on the outside

I’m looking in

I can see through you

See your true colours

- Staind, Outside.

So yunno when I start to sing is wuh? Yesterday was my first miserable day in Tobago. I guess the vacation is over huh? I had nothing to say to anyone all day today. My mom tried her best to get me “up”. I wasn’t in the mood. I was described as pensive. If I could have found a hole just to relax in for the day with no one around I would have been quite happy. At 5 pm I was wishing it was 11 so that I could just go to bed.

The mind is a powerful thing yes. You can trust someone 100% and just one insy winsy thing can be said or mentioned or seen and you start to question and trust is basically lost. Trust is this thing that doesn’t work halfway. Is either yes or no and after years of Yeses it can take 2 seconds for it to be Nos.

I have been here for weeks without internet and I have not been as miserable as I am today. I feel bummy. Will continue to feel bummy today and would just hope that tomorrow brings a washing. But I somehow feel I have digressed into my private box or outside of the normal world’s box and looking in. I guess we’ll see what happens.

This entry was posted on Friday, June 20, 2008 at 3:10 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 Rambles

Don't do that..its letting you see what makes you happy and what STOPS your happiness...
I love you..
Be Happy..

June 20, 2008 at 10:21 PM

Post a Comment