Tasting Blood!!  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in , ,

Yuh ever so upset and confused is like you bite yuh tongue and it full ah blood? Well me neither till now. I cannot remember the last time i have gotten so upset, or hurt, or upset? Or Both? I was upset this morning, I got up went to church hoping yunno, but I am still upset. I think i have a headache and all. And I trying to see where this came from really. Steups. Imma now go put on my swimsuit and go drive around and eat out today. I need some release and food eaten at a restaurant always does that for me. Lol... well food ... anyway. Lmao. So let's hope I get this mood out of my system by the time I get back home.

The thing is I don't even know what is to be resloved to try and resolve it. So that means I don't know what the next move is so that means it's just going to be, I am sure, days of uncertainty. I certain I am pissed though. Steups. I tell you I think I blight yes. I best go Castara and get a bath!

This entry was posted on Sunday, June 22, 2008 at 10:16 AM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 Rambles

Aye Penze ... what have yuh dat mood gyul ... yuh still in Tobago rite ... yuh on vacation ... yuh suppose tuh be havin ah time ... doh leh nobdoy jumbie yuh scene ... I wish I was in Tobago rite now ... wit dis wonderful sun we being toasted by today ...

cheer up ... it could be worse ... check out Coffeewallah's blog post from yesterday ... it may help with the mood you're in ....

http://coffeewallah.blogspot.com/2008/06/is-glass-half-full-or-half-empty.html

June 22, 2008 at 1:17 PM

Don't give whatever "it" is so much power. Don't let "it" take your happiness so much...

Yes, yuh don't have to be strong all the time, but don't go raising yuh blood pressure over tings you can't control.

Go on brush your shoulders off! please :)

June 23, 2008 at 12:34 AM

Post a Comment