*waves*  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

Hey there. It's been a while since I've been on here. Things have been so hectic. Ok Ok.. I've just been lazy really. And I've taken up the habit of righting my thoughts on pieces of paper now. I mean, anywhere i can find a corner of paper I jut things down. So after doing that I don't feel like writing it over again. This has equaled to no posting on blogger. Things have been going on though. Good, bad and in between. Classes are out for about 5 weeks and I'm happy to say I finished my term with two As. Yeaaa..no more Biology.

I am officially on vacation right now. Yipee for me. And I'm in hot Tobago. H O T!! My gosh. It feels like a different kind of heat this rounds. The trip home was uhm interesting. I am unsure of what my verdict is on American Airlines and their service. I know that everytime I fly with them I say it's the last time. Trying to sell me a frowzy old sandwich for $5. Madness!! And what is up with Trini's trying to be tour guides and dunno what they talking about. Lmao. I'm sitting behind this guy on the plane who seems like he hasnt been to Trinidad in years but he has his American girlfriend/wife with him and her daughter so he has to impress. She sees something in the sky and asks what's that. He says it's a kite and proceeds to tell her what a kite is. I look out the window. I then look at him. I look out the window. I'm like "That's the Blimp eh!" Lmao.

I'm home though. And it's good to be home. Everybody's happy to see me...till next week. lol. I'm dancing too. And I have already suffered an injury. I've been here two days and have had to learn three dances already. What a vacation right? But it's fun and I'll keep dropping in to share all the fun!!!

Have a good one!!

This entry was posted on Saturday, June 7, 2008 at 12:14 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 Rambles

yeah you neglecting people who wanna know wha di jail going on ...steups..

June 7, 2008 at 5:08 PM

Post a Comment