Letter to friends, family and loved ones!  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in , , ,

Dear Folks,

Today I have decided that enough is enough. I cannot go on like this anymore and I have decided to get this out to you. I have sent this "letter" to the people who are important to me and my life. I have also sent this to the people who have me as an important person in their life. I have also sent this to the persons who treat me like crap but profess that I am important in their life. These groups have some people doubling up. :)

The buck stops here on June 21st 2008. I am, as of now, not going to willingly allow any of you to make me feel like I am not important. I have been, by some of you at varying points, made to feel like I am not good enough. Some of you have even been very disrespectful to me. Some of you are not appreciative of the person I am, have been to you or will be to you. (Well as of now if you not then I not bothering with you anyway).

I have not been anything but caring and truthful and encouraging to my folks. For some I have bent over backwards. Was willing to put my life and my life savings on the line for some. Some whom have quickly forgotten those things. When you were stuck between a wall and a hard place, and no other friends were around to help you, I was the one running blood to help. I should have also casted a blind eye huh? Because now those friends seem to be more important to some.

Some of you seem to not respect the relationship we have spent years to build just to get some. I guess that is more important to you some.

Some have been all but loving and encouraging to me. Have helped me through the tough times, and I know will continue to. To those some I love you and thank you! You are greatly needed in my life to help guide me as best as I can.

So on this day I ask that if you fall into any of the "negative" categories that you can either step away from me. Loose all contact. It's ok. We're probably not meant to be friends, lovers, family. For those who may want to make some adjustments with our relationship now is the time to do it. You need to let me know though because you just might be a part of my "cleansing" and may be cut off and you're trying to adjust. Adjusting time wont be a long time though. So you may still adjust and be cleansed. :)

Have a blessed day!!!
Renz

This entry was posted on Saturday, June 21, 2008 at 9:59 AM and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 Rambles

:) i love you and you can't get rid of me even if you tried.
So there!
:)
and for the other unmentionables just tell me where to be and what to walk with.

June 22, 2008 at 11:51 AM

OK ... I'm thinking that maybe ... this is part of the reason for your mood?!

Couldn't have said it better .... I may have to 'pirate' your letter ... I was blown away by the fact that .... somebody else out there ... was having the exact feelings and thoughts .... that I've been having ... WOW!

June 22, 2008 at 1:20 PM

Post a Comment