*Sips on Drink*  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in


It's great being home yunno. I'm so free. My mind is on full relax. I sleep, eat, dance, party with my friends, sleep, eat. Well you get the point. There is nothing for me to worry about. Before the day is out someone is calling to find out "what we doing this evening". I mean I'm having such a good time my mother thought the police was trying to call her one morning cause she didn't see me come home yet at 6 am. (Tell me this woman is NOT mad!!)

It has really been a refreshing time, regardless of my busted toes (pics will be posted at some point), and having dance everyday from 6 to 10. Coming for vacation was trully a good move on my part seeing that I had such a ROUGH emotional past months. I don't think anyone can understand how much I had been taken over with stuff. I was so disappointed in myself that I had become such a negative person compared to my usual jovial self. I hope this trip is a cleansing for me. At this moment I can say it is.

For this week I would hopefully get the chance to hit the beach. It's a holiday in this week so I know we doing something tomorrow night, Thursday is a holiday, then it's the weekend. Sunday we have a round the island trip proposed. Excitement!!! Pics are being taken but I think Imma just post all after this vacation is done!!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 17, 2008 at 4:19 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 Rambles

sounds like you having a really good time back in Tobago, but I find you real sticking with dem buss toe pics

June 17, 2008 at 7:24 PM

:p

Why you want some of us to have to wait a whole month month and a half to view pics....steups You just dont want to cut into your hang out time to post pics....Ha!

June 18, 2008 at 11:21 AM

Lmao.. dey comin man....

June 20, 2008 at 10:09 AM

Post a Comment