Vacation: Day 1  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in ,

Yes, it's day one. I got in on Wednesday, slept all of Thursday, got up and did something for an hour on Friday and slept. So I really started my vacation yesterday. Yesterday was hectic. I got up and went to the grocery. These people at this house only eat salads. Steups. That suppose to do what to me? So I did the whole grocery list thing. That thing is serious. I am sure I got like ten items and the cashier said $200 and something. I was like huh? My gosh. How families making out that have like 6 members? Or are Bagonians making a good enough salary to make up for these ridiculous prices in the supermarkets?

After the run to the supermarket I had dance starting at 2pm. Can you say UGH? I actually started dance on Thursday since then I have been in P A I N. It has been two years since I have stopped dancing full time. My muscles have no memory. So now I am in some S E R I O U S pain. Lol. And my toe buss. (I don't care what Ali says, I see fresh skin that means my toe buss and not split) Wearing shoes is not an option for long and I still have to continue dancing on the toe. Did I mention that I have dance from 6pm till every day of the week except Thursdays and Sundays until June 11th? I will be out of pain by next week though. Dance was over at 6pm and I had to then walk my aching body to meet my mom at the hairdresser.

Pain or no pain though we were intent on hanging out. I mean I was on vacation, had been complaining about not being able to go out all the time, so staying home was not an option. The Deep was the option to hang out, but due to technical difficulties, The Deep was closed for the night. With those words I think my body started a downward spiral. So after an hour out of the house, the option of "going out" was scrapped.

So I'm into another day, let's see what happens!!

Later!!

This entry was posted on Sunday, June 8, 2008 at 12:20 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment