'Twas a good day!!  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in , ,

Yesterday was a good day. I decided I was getting out of the house and have fun and I did. It was a really good day. I rallied up the girls and we headed out to have lunch. Jemma's was a good move. The drive up allowed those who hadn't venture on that side for a while a good view of what's going on. The review of lunch can be read here.

After lunch and snacks for some we headed back down to "town" stopping to hang at a friends house for a little while before. We decided that the beach was the next option so to Store Bay we went. As we broke onto the top we were attacked by renters. "Baby yuh want a chair?" "Baby yuh go need ah umbrella" "Baby we does tek card yunno" Ah ok. After a fight between sugar lips and another man we eventually got 2 chairs at a discount and an umbrella. The water was goood and cold. The beach was filled though with some people looking like they were there all day. We didn't stay to long though. About an hour. The sun was HOT and having just eaten sleep was becoming the main mission.

We left the beach with all intentions to head out for drinks later, ha! I had some tea at about 11pm when I woke up. Lol.

I am now well tanned. No one can ask me if i'm bleaching anymore.

This entry was posted on Monday, June 23, 2008 at 9:25 AM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment