On Vacation but yet...  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in ,

I would have loved to be on vacation TOTALLY, but life goes on doesn't it. I would have loved for everything else that have been going on in my life to be "on vacation" too and I could just relax and enjoy my time. But if ever life was so easy.

This time home acts as more than just a vacation for me though. It's suppose to give time for reflection and reorganizations of relationships. From the way it has started already doesn't look like they would be positive improvements. I'm tired being the one reaching out all the time and with no interest of others reaching back.

Life is weird isn't it? Why make plans for the future when you not even sure what the future is going bring? It's like setting goals is a waste of time and just brings broken dreams and hearts. Why must this bother me when it bothers no one else. Anyway.... enough of this. It's lunch time.

This entry was posted on Sunday, June 8, 2008 at 2:36 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment