Confession Time!!  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

I don't know if Florida is for me. I don't know if I have meshed into this place as well as I thought I would. I feel so alone here it's crazy. I'm by myself 90% of the time. I have made no new friends and can't seem to keep up with my old ones. Everybody has their own life going on and I just seem to be on the outside trying to get in. It's not a good feeling really. I've tired to try to make things work. Thinking time would make me feel better about where I was, but going to Tobago just made the point of me not fitting in here stand out more. I can't seem to be myself here. I feel stifled. I can't do what I want to do when I want do it. I can't even go to eat unless someone offers to take me. Like right now and I'm hungry. I always have to wait on other people to offer me a chance to do something. And that is so not me. I've been in turmoil about this for a while and I know me saying this now would probably cause some more turmoil but it's time for me to let things out. I don't know how much more of a stifled me I can take. I don't laugh in Florida. I don't have fun in Florida. Florida has resigned me to just doing what I have to do and that's not Renee.

So what's next? How can I be me in this world?

P.S I have taken my medication so my emotions are under control with this post!!

This entry was posted on Saturday, July 26, 2008 at 3:23 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 Rambles

i completely understand...You need to be independent...and you feel like you cant. and in Tobago you are...if you were here under completely different circumstances...maybe it wouldnt feel so oppressive...and shoot there is no reason why u cant be honest in YOUR blog..

July 26, 2008 at 9:56 PM

Post a Comment