Prayer for Guidance!!  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

I think I need to bring in some extra help.

I need some guidance here. I'm so fighting to free myself. I need to free myself. I've been praying for this but my prayers alone doesn't seem to be sending me in the right direction or the direction that I am happy and less stressed. Someone said sometime that life get's extremely difficult when a big break through is about to happen. I need that breakthrough NOW!. Oh that was the babysitter on I'm asking for some extra prayers please. To put me in a place that can make me feel like my life is going somewhere; that I'm moving in the right direction that's best for me. That I'm not being used. That I'm getting all that I deserve. Please! Right now, I am close to making decisions that can change the total direction of my life as I saw it a year and a half backor even last year.

Guidance is an understatement for what i need right now. I truly need some deliverance!!


Father in Heaven,

You made me Your child and called me to walk in the Light of Christ. Free me from darkness and keep me in the Light of Your Truth. The Light of Jesus has scattered the darkness of hatred and sin. Called to that Light, I ask for Your guidance. Form my life in Your Truth, my heart in Your Love. Through the Holy Eucharist, give me the power of Your Grace that I may walk in the Light of Jesus and serve Him faithfully.


This entry was posted on Thursday, July 31, 2008 at 12:01 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment