My Time is UP!!!  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in , , ,

Today calls for this. Edible Arrangements just make me so excited. It would surely lift my mood up. That, some wine and a nice long chair in the cool. Ahhh...

I think my vacation is up. Well I doh think, it is eh. I have about 3 days to go. But besides the time being up I think people are just about ready for me to be out. Yunno that with some people you can't be around them too long. You kinda start to feel like you over staying yuh welcome. Things can function well for say, 3 weeks, then it starts being too much and everything causes something? After that people need a break from me. To regroup I guess. Get me out their system to attempt to take me back for another 3 weeks?

Well I seem to have that trait. After a few days, weeks, months the fights set in. Arguments here, comments there. It happens with everyone. Friends, Boy friends, family. I really question what it is is about me that causes it. I really do. As I was telling Nessa this morning, sometimes I really have to sit and wonder how people really see me and what I do. No matter how I try to do good, it seems to turn to sap. I seem to do something that causes a situation when all I was trying to do was do good.

Sigh. My time is up!!

This entry was posted on Sunday, July 13, 2008 at 1:45 PM and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment