Yunno what sucks though...  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in ,

I was trying so hard to let this be a light day. But...

I seem to have a problem. Lol. Sounds like addiction. It probably is. But how is it that I try to accommodate right, I let people be and do who they are, but I get into trouble for doing that. I usually get upset when someone wants me to change and stop being who I am because they don't like it. So I try to not let that happen with me and other people. Yet...

But since it seems to keep causing problems I guess I need to change that huh? I think it's easier for me to do the "normal" thing than to do things my way (Wait am I saying that I am abnormal? lol). It's less stressful it seems.

*Brain Freeze*

This entry was posted on Sunday, July 6, 2008 at 11:15 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 Rambles

Absolutely not. Do not sacrifice who you are for the sake of someone else. If you have to change you to make someone else happy, you do not need to have that person in your life. We all cannot be the same and should not want to be. We need to learn to accept the differences in people if we truly value their relationship. In the end you are the only one that suffers

July 6, 2008 at 1:09 PM

Post a Comment