Hola  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

*smiles*

Whirlwind week I tell you. Emotionally and physically.

First of TSTT need two slap. This BLINK concept ent ketch on with me nah. I have a feeling they need to rename the thing STARE and I would be a little bit more understanding. The shit never works. And to say it working as fast as a blink is A LIE!! But don't think I haven't been writing. I just haven't been publishing and I not sure if I want to with some of them nah.

We're coming down to the final week for the opening night for Heritage Festival. It's tech week this week and so we are going to be out at the venue EVERY night TILL LATE. The joy. But this has been a tumultuous running session. A lot of cussing here, noises there. Me, oblivious to drama and unnecessary noise has just stepped to the side of it. Unless it deals directly with me, I not even bothering. But the consensus by the 50 plus cast is "we can't wait for Friday to come". Though I may be agreeing with that it also marks the end of my vacation.

I have to start packing soon. Hmm. Not even ready to start on that.

Today though, unlike last week Sunday where we had rehearsal from 10 am to 9pm, I have no dance at all. Yeaaa. Well no. Today of all days I would have really liked to be occupied. AND my mom has gone on a trip. Damn you woman!!! So today is going to be a "bed" day. I promised my cousin I would help her make a lasagne, I trying to see if I can duck out of that one. Not in the mood. But wait, she can't eat cheese, what kinda lasagne she really making?? I think I just found my reason... lol. I may go to the beach but going there alone on a Sunday is like a single woman going to marriage counseling, DEPRESSING. Families fill the whole beach from end to end so that is scrapped. Sigh!

So as I see it things just seem to be going downhill. I don't expect a better week. I can just feel it. Imma be all haggard and flustered and confused, and frustrated and..... *fights to not get into that mood*

So have a good Sunday folks and hoping you have a great week! Everyone!!!


This entry was posted on Sunday, July 6, 2008 at 10:36 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 Rambles

Oh gooosshhh is about time you post...sighs. Have a good week hon and focus on the positive things in your life - TRUE friend and family that love you, blessings that have been bestowed upon you and the unchartered territory that lies ahead of you, it will get you thru..

July 6, 2008 at 1:04 PM

Post a Comment