Drugs  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in ,

Why am I feeling in a funk?

Oh ... I just realised I forgot to take my medication. Ive been doing pretty well so far. If I make sure and take it on time, I can keep my thoughts at bay and not write my feelings on here. I'll still have the feelings and the thoughts but I would be able to control me expressing them. If I don't... then you get a whole barrage of posts of how I really feel. Imagine I wanted to come off of it, could you imagine what my blog would look like? They would really pump up my dosage of Paxil.

But not taking medication is not going to help me in anyway. My serotonin intake cannot be helped by anything other than a list of anti depressants. So either I'm stuck being a moody girl with no medication or I am a sometimes moody girl on medication that makes her sick a lot of times. Hmm which to choose? For now with medication will have to work ( I can easily see myself getting really depressed in this place) to safe guard my life. The only time I can see me coming off of this meds is to be in a whole different place emotionally, spiritually, physically. And since I am still in school until next year my "place" won't be changing right now. But who knows what next year will bring.


This entry was posted on Saturday, July 26, 2008 at 11:13 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 Rambles

Ohhhh Paxil the evil, don't mess with that shit and don't be like me and be a good girl and take your meds, the alternative is really not worth it

July 27, 2008 at 2:35 PM

Post a Comment