Second time Around  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in ,

"Don't know what you have till it's gone" has been the motto for me and relationships ALL my life.

I have been under appreciated and under treated and it's not till when I have decided enough is enough that who I really am has really kicked in. People then are now ready to step up after I'm gone. Why?

What gene is that? lol Everytime! And it's happening still years after relationships have been done. And it happened still with new ones. So I'm thinking then that I need to probably start a relationship and ride out early so that I can atleast get some respect instead of waiting to see if I will, get frustrated that I don't and ride out to have to deal with the emotionally battle of trying to do it again.

This second time around thing not working for me though. I don't have the constitution to deal with the bullshit anymore. I'm too old to be taken for granted. Plus I hate wasting time. If it not coming out right the first time, will it the second? Is there going to be?

Life eh!! Like a box of chocolates... never know what you gonna get!!

This entry was posted on Thursday, July 31, 2008 at 10:42 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment