I am a sucker!!  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in ,

I'm a sucker for my own demise. I have this gene that allows me to always be falling back into the same experiences over and over. Or do I have the gene that makes me believe people whenever they say things to me regardless of how much times I get burned by them? What's that called? The silly gene? Lol.

No but seriously. I'm a sucker for thinking that people say they gonna do things and they don't do it. And in the end is me again suffering. And I think they figure that out too. That they can talk the sweetest game to me when the situation is sticky. Make all these "solutions" sound feasible that I fall for then we resort to the same old thing when the smoke clears. Yes I am a sucker.

I wish I could say was. I'm tired falling back. Well I don't mind if in the falling back I wasn't the only one suffering but the chips keep falling that way. And I'm sooo tired of it. (I know the masses gonna come out now and tell me get out! Lol) Arrgghhh. It's not that easy even though I wish it was!


This entry was posted on Saturday, July 26, 2008 at 1:49 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment