My escape through music!!  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in ,

If you didn't realise by now I listen to music religiously. R&B, Soca, Hip Hop, Down south music, jazz, soul, rock... I love music. It takes me to a place of resolve, joy, piece, anger. It's my friend and my worse enemy. Without music I may have been in jail already. It calms me. Take my music away..take away my sanity!!

Well I'm apologising for just my music posts these last few. My mind is sooo mixed up with emotions, network information, test dates, life expectations, self failures, hardware information and life plans that I can't seem to be able to write. So my songs are my moods for the most part. Or just may be what I'm listenin to at the moment with all my music on shuffle just like my life seems to be shuffling.

This entry was posted on Thursday, July 31, 2008 at 1:21 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment