Get thee Hence Satan!!  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

I have a cousin who you would fall on the floor with laughter with with that statement. Especially as she shouts it out at store clerks, bus drivers, or any arbitrary person that is upsetting her at the moment. The look on the person's face is a classic when the loud, stern, face nudging outburst happens. I think they're not too sure if to laugh, run or fall on their knees and start to pray. Hilarous!

I need her here right now. The devil riding my back like a jockey in a 5 million dollar bet race. Trying his best to let me loose my focus. Coming in all kind of forms and tastes to make me fall for his shit. Last weekend was trying, I REFUSE to make this week another one. So HE needs to GO. ALL forms, formations, sign, types of him, NEEDS TO GET THEE HENCE!!

I really want to get out, cause I getting tired and I can't afford to let Mr. Devil get that prize. So I need to call my cousin. She gonna have to take a flight down cause she has to do it in person. I need to see Satan's face when she does it!! Classic!!

This entry was posted on Thursday, July 31, 2008 at 12:36 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment