10 Random things about me!!  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness

1. I went to college on a tennis scholarship. Anybody who knew me between the ages of 4 and 21 would believe this in a heartbeat. Anyone who recently met me don't even believe the half. Lol. At 28 the only exercise I do is carnival Monday and Tuesday. I don't walk anywhere. Don't even like walking up the steps. lol. (Would you believe that I have been dancing continuously since the age of 3?? )

2. I am afraid of people. Yes this is just a mask. No really I think I am wary of me dealing with people. Some people just dam crass and rude for no reason. Yes I am not smiley and giggly and hate to waste time with trivialities but that doh mean I not pleasant. But I am afraid of dealing with rude people and then I have to get rude.

3. I am as honest as they come. I think lying takes up too much time and energy. 99% of the time I tell you as it is. It's either I like or I don't like. I agree or I don't. I care or I don't. And I'll let you know. I may admit that I do lack tact but hey I cyar get everything. The other 1% of the time I ent even taking you on.

4. I am addicted to my pc. Yes ADDICTED. Ask my mother. My laptop sleeps next to me on my bed. I roll over on a morning. Take it out of hibernation, grab ny Daily Word and bible. By the time I'm done reading my wirelss has connected and I can see what I missed while asleep. That also explains why I have like 4 blogs, a website, helping with another website. Good choice for me to be going into computer forensics ent??

5. I love to eat. And thank god my metabolism has not caught up with me.... yet. I have been at this weight since I was 25. I have gotten broader but not heavier. I eat atleast 4 times a day. I mean food. I cannot count how much snacks I go through. I don't eat breakfast though. I start eating at about 9.30 when I get to work. So late breakfast, snack, lunch, snack at work. I get home on a evening and get a snack, then dinner. Then a snack. By 9 I looking for something to eat again. At 2am I am sometimes in the kitchen cooking. Ha!!!! I love food.

6. I cannot write with a blue ink pen. I would search and search and search to find a black ink pen. Something about blue ink just annoys me. I blame that on my high school Lit teacher who insisted that we must write everything in black ink.

7. I am a thinker. I analyze stuff. I make a decision though and it's most times final. I think things through for a while then act. If you piss me off it's going to take days before I say anything to you. Because I have to think it out because when I make a decision about something there's no turning back.

8. I cannot wear flat shoes for more than 3 hours. In fact I cannot wear closed toe shoes for more than an hour. My gosh. I start to feel like my feet are in a prison. I get all antsy and uncomfortable. And flat shoes gives me cramps.

9. I am ready for something new and challenging in my life. And it's coming. School starts for me in a few weeks. And it will be a break in the monotony in the cycle of work that I have been doing. But I hope that it last a while, the excitment because....

10. I get bored easily. I get tired of things real fast. People too. Especially people who don't challenge. I've gotten tired of relationships because people want to do the same old thing all the time. We've broken up because "I am bored". I'm about to give my website away because I'm bored of it. I've covered the things on there already. I've gotten bored of work so I'm about to step away from that for a while. Let's see what else I may get bored of and just leave it!!!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 6, 2008 at 7:23 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment