My Euology  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

You ever though about who would read your eulogy? With the increase of fatal accidents on our road ways these days, you never know when will be your end. In fact you just never know.

I would want the person to be my mirror. Someone who would be able to, for that last moment, showcase Renee as she need to be. Someone who would be able to convey my moments of joy, success, disappointments, fears as if they were still taking place.

I have two people in mind. These two people I think know me all too well. They have been apart of my greatest and lowest moments. Actually sometimes have cause some of these same moments.

My sister is one choice. She knows how I’m going to feel before something happens. She understands why my reactions are such and has never made me regret anything I’ve done. Her support has been never ending for everything. I wanted to cut my hair, she was all ready. I wanted to become a professional dancer, she was all ready. In fact, she was ready for me to do things I wasn’t even ready for. She understands that when I’m upset about something I’m allowed to be. And gives me the space to get over it. She can best showcase me as the happy go lucky, ever trusting of my friends, dependent on my friends and loved ones, always hungry, ready to prove my point till I die, happy to plan, afraid of disappointment, Hennessey and redbull lover, always want to try that food, cynical and sarcastic person that I am.

The other person. My very very good friend for the past 12 years. He is the friend that will be my matron of honour if my sister was not around. My Gosh!!! This has been a roller coaster relationship. One that we have gotten muck flack for. Nobody believes that a guy and a girl can be friends, make it worse great friends for more than 10 years. We have fallen out more times than I can count. Some of them so bad that for months we didn’t talk. We have taken abuse, name calling and the ignoring all in stride. Regardless of what we both know that if it comes down to the wire that we going to be there. With him I know I can close my eyes and walk. I may get injured but I won’t die, lol. Over the past two years our relationship has gone through some strenuous weight and has held strong. He has seen me at my happiest, at my lowest and been abused at my prissiest, but he understands. Our relationship means a lot. He can best showcase me as the leader (or boss as he calls it), quick to anger slow to calm, carnival freak, making decisions/plans then informing my friends about their new plans, cussing my friends then asking questions after, hate to argue about the serious things with my people I love, high IQ having, hating the front light, hating people to know about me, always want a snack as payment for something, willing to accommodate, hate to be woken up, love to spend time with my friends, get frustrated person that I am.

Hmmm, seems like they both will have to do my eulogy. That’s if I don’t kill them first!!!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 12, 2008 at 1:14 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 Rambles

we damn well know you gonna leave a version of it that we gonna have to EDIT...or use as a guidline...bwahahahahahahahah

February 13, 2008 at 5:33 PM

Post a Comment