Life Jacket Needed  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in , ,

I have tried not to make this blog a depressing, unhappy, ranting thing. And it started out sooo good. 2008 started off soooo promising for me. I was stooked (dais how you spell de people word?) about the prospects of things for this year. And I had BIG plans. Exciting plans. Life changing plans. And what happened? God alone knows. I guess he just wasn't ready for me to be all that I could be...lol. No, joining the army wasn't one of the plans.

2008 has quickly turned into another year where I feel like i'm fighting an uphill battle. Well not education wise. That seems to be the one thing that has progressed in the vain of GOOD for the year. Everything else has been poisoned. And the poison is running strong.

Emotionally I've passed the roller coaster stage. I'm on the fast paced heading to crash stage. A stage I have never been in before and something I don't like at all. Something that is not me and I will soon be trying to save my life from the crash. It comes at a weird time, since I will be moving away from my mom in a few weeks. That alone has me in some turmoil. Honestly in early January, my excitement to leave was oozing from my being. Now, apprehension has become my companion. I'm here quickly trying to save myself from a crash.

But I'm alive right and kicking. Things could be worse. I am the one to take control of what happens to ME. Me, can take so much. As 2008 continues to grow old I pray that I gain some understanding and determination to not get caught in the downhill sweep and to keep fighting to succeed educationally, mentally, spiritually. So as I keep pushing forth say a prayer for me that gives me the strength to push with all my might and to know when to stop pushing.

Have a blessed day!!!

DWENNIMMEN

"ram's horns"

symbol of humility together with strength

The ram will fight fiercely against an adversary, but it also submits humbly to slaughter, emphasizing that even the strong need to be humble.



This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 26, 2008 at 10:41 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment