Letter to....  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in ,

Dear _____,

I wonder if you know that I'm hurt? And if you really even care? You do the dumbest things sometimes. Sometimes I think you purposefully say things to me to hurt me. Is this what emotional abuse is? Sometimes I think that you're the most selfish person I know and could not possible love another person. Love to you is making sure that the other person does nothing to hurt you. In other words, we play by your rules. By now you should know that I'm not that type of person. Well I hope you do. I love to compromise. To make adjustments for the people in my life that I love and who loves me back. I like to keep all my avenues open, once no one get's hurt in the process. I hate to be ignored. Something that I think you love to do to me. I guess it makes you feel like you're in control. I hate that you sometimes don't realize that it's two people in this relationship and that I am not out to hurt you in anyway. I hate what we've started to become. I hate that I may be starting to hate this!!!


Penze!!

This entry was posted on Friday, February 22, 2008 at 8:31 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment