Nobody Likes Me, Everybody Hates Me, I think Imma eat some worms!!  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

I just wish that
I can go through the day
Without someone getting upset with me
Because of a decision I made for myself
That doesn't hurt them in anyway!!

I don't understand why
If I make a decision, that
Doesn't harm you and doesn't jeopardize me;
A decision that I think is best for me at the moment
Why you have to make me feel like there's something wrong with me!!!

I'm very quickly getting tired of the power games
And the over reacting
And the harsh decisions.
Getting tired of the side ways treatments.

I deserve better.
I deserve to be understood and not misconstrued
I deserve someone who will support me and my wrong decisions sometimes
I have no guarantees!!


*Big fat juicy ones, skinny inny loosey ones, I think Imma eat some worms*

This entry was posted on Friday, February 22, 2008 at 8:14 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment