Arrrggghhhhh  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in


I am such an ass. I just did the dumbest thing to a very good friend of mine. I had reasons though, some may not find valid but I felt it was the right thing to do at the time. But right now at this moment I feel so horrid. Arrrghhh.... I don't know what to do now though. I can't apologize cause I'm not sorry for what I did, but I am sorry for how they probably feel right now. And I know this is not going to blow over easily, but I pray that it blows over before I leave. Sigh.

This entry was posted on Sunday, February 17, 2008 at 12:54 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 Rambles

This too will pass

February 17, 2008 at 1:10 AM

sigh...sometimes hard things have to be done...you of all people know that...

give it time...

February 17, 2008 at 3:02 PM

Post a Comment