I'm feeling to Date  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

Well to go on a date. It's another Friday night and I may just be home. Or even if I go out it's just to hang. But I'm feeling to go out on a hot Date. Yunno the date where you take that long shower, and use that "special" lotion? The date where you pick out that bra and panty that makes u feel sexy under that oh so sexy dress. The date where you take an hour on your makeup just so that you can look like you took five minutes. The date that you step out of the house feeling like you're on cloud nine and u walk those sexy 6" stilettos to your car and you jump in and the driver says with a big grin, "You look niiiice!!". You know the date?

You feel sexy, attractive and all eyes are on you. Or so you think. You go to a nice place that isn't the usual Friday night eat out and all attention is focused on you and the big smile that you have, because you know you're being paid attention. You enjoy the good food, the company and the attention. You enjoy the stares, the whispers and the attention. You revel in the thought that you're wanted even though the push up bra and the low cut top might be helping. lol. I need a date!

But wait, have I ever been out on that kind of date? My gosh. Can you tell I'm in need of some dire attention? When was the last time I went out somewhere? When last someone paid me attention? Why the heck am I in pajamas at 6.19 p.m. on a Friday evening? Whyyyyyy???


This entry was posted on Friday, February 22, 2008 at 6:06 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 Rambles

i want one too...
i think its the appreciation part that makes it oh so special..
and yes im in pj's too..
i shoudl go out...but i dont wnt to cause my company would suck

February 23, 2008 at 12:07 AM

Post a Comment