Changes.. Part 1  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

Seems like this blog has become my number one companion you don't think. Lol. It loves me!! Haha. Allows me to "say" how I feel and then allows me to change what I "say" without judgment. It loves me back. It spends a lot of time with me and has listened to all my feelings. It has never gone down on me *knock on wood* I think imma marry this thing. I just have to figure out how to cuddle with it, lmao.

This post is about changes. Someone told me I changed the other day. I was in shock. I wasn't sure if it was a good change or a bad one. I was a bit nervous to ask too, but they continued and said I was more personable but I smiled less than I did before. Hmmm. Honestly I can't remember the last time I laughed. That was a bad change. I hate that I'm not as happy as I used to be. But I'm digressing.

This post is about my physical changes. I am always asked about my hair. How long have u had your dreads? And a blank expression would be on my face. Honestly I have NO idea. You see I had my hair natural most of the time then I think one day i just decided not to loose out the small plaits I had in there and it started to lock. I can't remember the year or the month. I just know that some point in my early college years I couldn't comb my hair out. I know I started school in Miami in 2000, I think. Lol. My hair was natural then and in small plaits. I would be on the bus twisting those babies over. Some days I sported chinee bumbs, some days a head wrap and some days I just didn't give a shit and sported half and half... lol. My hair went through all kind of boxes of colours.

Here's my hair pic story in as close of order as possible:







This entry was posted on Sunday, February 24, 2008 at 4:29 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 Rambles

Ok is about you...why my chunky fresh man fifteen, hazel contacts, 40DD tube wearing tail in this picture too???

Sigh i cant wait to take pictures of us together with ME looking like ME now..
we always say were going to and forget to do it..

so dais CHANGES part 3!!

February 25, 2008 at 11:56 AM

Post a Comment