Yipppeee  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

It's over. Well not fully over, but no longer do I have to wake up on a Saturday morning and be sitting in a freezing ballroom from 9am to 4am listening to a lecturer. I am now fully done with the class sessions of my Event Management certificate program with Arthur Loc Jack.

Boy I tell you those sessions used to be killer. You sit and listen to a lecture all day. Then the next week you listen to the same lecturer for half the day then do a 25 question multiple choice examination. That was the worse. The dam exam never even relied on the text. The lecturers all Caribbean and the exam is American. What the hell!! But it's over. And I passed all without having to resit any like so many others.

Now it's on to my portfolio. The planning, research, design and implementation for an event. Now to find that event.

This entry was posted on Saturday, February 23, 2008 at 6:54 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 Rambles

Maybe you should do a BAND LAUNCH???
hmmm??
hint hint

February 23, 2008 at 7:39 PM

Post a Comment